The library was established in 1959 and has a total collection of more than a million up to date titles. The library consists of a Central Library which provides library facilities for the whole campus. In addition to a network of branch and special libraries to meet the specific needs of some faculties.
USE OUR E-RESOURCES ANYTIME AND ANY WHERE
INITIATIVES BY THE LIBRARY TO PRESERVE OUR SPECIAL COLLECTIONS AND HISTORIC EVENT FROM THE PAST
Last Update: 20/01/2023