BOOK PICKUP SERVICE
- The Book Pickup Service allows UM Library registered members to request and pickup item(s) which is available in the UM Library collection provided the item is permitted to be borrowed out.
- Not applicable for book with ‘ON LOAN’ status.
- If the item is on hold, your request will automatically be put on queue.Request is limited to five (5) items in your library Account at one time.
- Item will be ready in two (2) working days and pickup location is determined by the location of the library holding the item (Central, Branches, Special libraries)
- Item pickup is during the library Opening Hours only, except on public holidays.
- If the requested item is not picked up within three (3) days, the request will be automatically canceled.
- Present your Staff/Student/External Membership card at the Service Counter before borrowing the item(s)