Suggest a title for collection development
Academic Reserve Collection are high demand materials that been selected as part of course reading and are usually listed in the course outline
This collection is located at Level 1 behind the circulation counter.
To borrow this material, bring the book and your student ID card to the Self-check machine and check it out personally. Our friendly staff at the circulation counter will help you if you had any problem.
Students are able to borrow one item for a week ( 7 days). Its cannot be renewed, but can be returned and re-borrowed. All Reserve materials should be returned to staff during opening hours. After hours, Reserve items can be returned through the book drop next to the main entrance of the Central Library.
Items must be returned by their due time to avoid imposition of fines of RM0.50 per day, per item.
We welcome recommendations from all current registered readers of the University of Malaya Library for books that would improve the teaching and research provisions of the Library. If you would like to suggest titles, please:
1) Access Interaktif Portal from library website URL: http://www.diglib.um.edu.my/interaktif
2) Login using library membership number (X——–)
3) Click on *eSERVICES
4) Click on *Suggestions for Collection
5) Click on *Request Form will be displayed. Choose type of required item and complete the form. Click *OK when finishing
6) Click *OK+ to reconfirm your request.
*Check the availability of the item at UM’s library catalog (Pendeta Discovery) and Online Databases to ensure that the item is not available in the library.
You may contact Sabariah Basir at: