We have a range of services to suit your research needs.
- Copies of journal articles
- Copies of conference papers
- Copies of book chapters
- Copies of microforms
- Copies of cases or gazettes
Easy delivery whenever or wherever you need them
- High quality documents
- Fast, dependable deliveries
Loans are available among libraries/ institutions/ funders with a Publication Supply Prepayment account.
Almost every item on our shelves is available for loan to both commercial and non-commercial organisations around the region, except:
- Current, Bound and unbound journals and newspapers
- Reference Collection
- Academic Reserve Collection
- Rare Collection
- Free Range Reading Materials
- Theses and Academic Exercises
- Media materials
- Compact disks/ diskettes
- Law Library collection
- Za’ba Memorial Library collection
Photocopy of a journal article, case/legislation, book chapter or conference paper in the print collection and microprint from the microforms collection.
It is a service to make it quicker and easier to pay Document and Book Loan service charges. Besides paying online or generate an invoice. This offers an alternative payment option whereby libraries/institutions or funders can open an account with us to deposit Publication Supply funds upfront.
To request for this service, please refer to the attached forms and send it by e-mail to email@example.com.
- International click Form
- Malaysian click Form
We can ship worldwide. For orders being shipped outside of the Malaysia we use Pos Malaysia Mail Airmail. Although every effort is made to get your order to you in the quickest possible time it must be noted that delays can occur in customs, and these delays are beyond our control.
- Check UM Library catalogue at http://pendeta.um.edu.my to verify that the item is available from our collection.
- Fill in all the details required on the request form at this link.
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
Account number: 98905000001225
Bendahari Universiti Malaya
Biller Code: 97741
Ref 1: 9774157010
- e-Payment Credit Card
- Swif Code
Articles requested are sent by post or email and books by post.
All requests must comply with the copyright law of Malaysia. The copyright law of Malaysia (Copyright Act (Act (332) governs copyrighting and other productions of copyrighted material.
SHARE WITH OTHERS